Police Reports 3/12/21: Kill Buck Male Arrested In Reported Hunting Accident | County of Alléganie
KILLBUCK – A man from Kill Buck faces a reckless endangerment charge after the Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office alleged he was involved in a hunting accident in November.
Jacob F. White, 29, of 3605 S. Authority Road, was charged on November 2 at 6:08 p.m. with reckless second degree endangerment, a Class A misdemeanor.
MPs say the charge arose out of an investigation into a reported hunting incident off Highway 417 in Great Valley.
Details of the incident were not available on Thursday.
White was treated and released with an appearance ticket.
The deputies were aided in their investigation by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and the Seneca Nation Department of Conservation.
- Tuesday, 7:10 p.m., two injuries were reported following an accident involving two vehicles at the intersection of West State and Fifth streets. A vehicle driven by Kimberly A. Baxter, 30, of 3859 West Branch Road, Allegany, allegedly failed to yield on entering the intersection and collided with a vehicle driven by Jacqueline J. Corwin, 53, of 1710 Seneca Ave. Baxter was then cited. for failure to yield the right of way, offense.
- Wednesday, 9:55 p.m., Tashanti R. Phillips, 19, of 623 Seneca Ave., was arrested on a warrant issued by Olean City Court. Phillips was treated and released with a court appearance ticket.
- Wednesday, no scheduled time, Christopher M. French-Lawson, 29, of Rexville, has been charged with two counts of seventh degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a Class A misdemeanor. The charges arise from a traffic stop on North Brooklyn Avenue. French-Lawson was treated and released with an appearance ticket.
Cattaraugus County Sheriff’s Office
- CARROLLTON – Richard C. Jones III, 34, unaddressed, was charged at 8:15 p.m. Nov. 18 with second degree criminal contempt, a Class A misdemeanor. The charge arose out of a reported domestic incident. Jones was treated and released on his own contract.
- GOWANDA – Linda R. Moore, 50, of Coldspring, was arrested at 1:31 p.m. Monday on an arrest warrant issued by Cattaraugus County Court. Moore was returned to Cattaraugus County Jail and held without bail pending arraignment.
- HINSDALE –Bette J. Andress, 42, of 3111 Pennsylvania Road, Hinsdale, was arrested at 10:21 a.m. Tuesday on a warrant from Cattaraugus County Family Court. She was treated and released on her own contract.
- OLEAN –Tiffany A. Colon, 34, of 8 Solterra Circle, Allegany, was charged Tuesday at 2:02 p.m. with Third Degree Criminal Trespass, a Class B misdemeanor. Colon was processed and released with an appearance ticket.
- OLEAN –Thomas C. Lowrimore, 37, of West Henley Street, Olean, was arrested at 2:52 p.m. Tuesday on an arrest warrant issued by the Franklinville court. Lowrimore was treated and returned to Cattaraugus County Jail in lieu of $ 2,000 bail.
- OLEAN –Angel L. Stone, 42, of 107 S. Barry St., Olean, was arrested Wednesday at 10:08 am on an arrest warrant issued by Olean City Court. Stone was transferred to the custody of the Olean Police Department.
- CARROLLTON – A crash involving a vehicle was reported at 7:11 p.m. Wednesday on Chipmonk Road. According to the deputies, a vehicle driven by a 72-year-old man traveled 175 meters of the roadway and entered a stream. The driver was taken to Olean General Hospital for treatment of unspecified injuries.
- ALLÉGANY – Courtney L. Brown, 27, of Little Valley, was charged Wednesday at 7 p.m. with petty theft, a Class A misdemeanor. The charge stems from an incident reported on Nov. 18. Brown was treated and released with an appearance ticket.
- LYNDON –Ronald J. Czerminski, 53, of Lyndon, was charged Wednesday at 11:35 p.m. with second degree criminal contempt, a class A misdemeanor. Czerminski was processed and released with an appearance ticket.